If you are interested in joining our team at RLD, please check out our current career opportunity
We are on the hunt for an out-of-the-ordinary, ambitious and dynamic Interior Design professional with knowledge in residential and boutique commercial interiors to help us create exceptional client experiences & designs in a positive, collaborative and game-changing studio environment.
Ideally, you will be technically savvy with amazing organizational skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Assist and collaborate directly with our founder and the design team to execute highly creative, concept-driven, and artistic interior design projects
- Be collaboratively involved in multiple interior design projects from start to finish
- Prepare renderings and presentation material for client & project meetings
- Prepare complete and detailed construction packages
- Source materials, finishes, fixtures and furniture
- Assist with project management and contract administration
- Communicate with trades, suppliers & consultants
- Dream and Imagine
Show us your talents!
We want to know what makes you special, and what you are passionate about.
A letter of introduction accompanied with your interpretation of a portfolio that expresses your true potential can be submitted online at the link below, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s get the conversation started.
We can’t wait to hear from you!