– This posting is now closed. – If you are interested in joining our team at RLD, please forward your resume and portfolio to the studio. We are always interested in meeting others who share our philosophy and pursuit for artistic design excellence.
We are on the hunt for an out-of-the-ordinary, ambitious and dynamic Interior Design professional with knowledge in residential and boutique commercial interiors to help us create exceptional client experiences & designs in a positive, collaborative and game-changing studio environment.
Ideally, you will be technically savvy with amazing organizational skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Assist and collaborate directly with our founder and the design team to execute highly creative, concept-driven, and artistic interior design projects
- Be collaboratively involved in multiple interior design projects from start to finish
- Prepare renderings and presentation material for client & project meetings
- Prepare complete and detailed construction packages
- Source materials, finishes, fixtures and furniture
- Assist with project management and contract administration
- Communicate with trades, suppliers & consultants
- Dream and Imagine
Show us your talents!
We want to know what makes you special, and what you are passionate about.
A letter of introduction accompanied with your interpretation of a portfolio that expresses your true potential can be submitted online at the link below, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s get the conversation started.
We can’t wait to hear from you!